1. Get the Driver's License
I need to get this by June. My California ID is about to expire on that month, the driver's license can be the replacement instead of getting an id renewal. I just passed the written test to get the driving permit, which i will use for driving school. 31/36 was my score, 30 is the passing score hahaha good thing I passed on my first try. I have three chances to pass anyway. I'll be starting my drving lessons in two weeks. Then in a month, I need to take the actual driving test and pass it. The driver's license shall start my independent life.
2. Get a JOB
What's the point of having a car if you don't have gas money? And the best way to spell shopping is $$$HOPPING. I don't know how to get a good part time job. I don't have experience. It'll be scary for sure. But I need money!
3. Go to school.
I'm expected to go to school this coming fall semester.
Three things to achieve. Three things to survive America.
No comments:
Post a Comment